August 29, 2017

Hunting and Fishing Licenses

State hunting and fishing licenses are sold in the Clerk’s Office. Visit the Tennessee Wildlife Resources online license processing website by clicking on the Wildlife logo below. Please close the Wildlife website to return to Union County Clerk’s website.

For questions, please call the office at 865-992-8043.

For more information go to TWRA’s website.